3- 8 ounce cream cheese packets
1/2 cup mascarpone
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup caramel sauce
1 tablespoon cream cheese elixir or vanilla
Graham cracker crust:
2 packs Graham crackers crushed(about 18 crackers)
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
12 tablespoons salted butter
Caramel Whipped Topping(optional):
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 (14 oz) can dulce de leche
**Graham Cracker Crust:**
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine crushed Graham crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted salted butter.
3. Press the mixture into the base of your springform pan.
4. Bake the crust at 375°F for 7 minutes.
**Caramel Cheesecake Filling:**
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, mascarpone, granulated sugar, and caramel sauce until smooth.
3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Stir in the cream cheese elixir or vanilla.
5. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the baked crust.
1. Wrap the outside of the springform pan with aluminum foil to prevent water from seeping in.
2. Place the springform pan in a larger roasting pan.
3. Fill the roasting pan with hot water until it reaches about halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
1. Bake the cheesecake in the water bath at 300°F for 70-80 minutes or until the center is set.
2. Once baked, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the oven with the door ajar for about an hour.
3. Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Caramel Whipped Topping:
1. In a stand mixer whip heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla for 3-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
2. Add half of the canned dulce de leche to the whipped cream and mix for an additional 30 seconds or until the mixture is homogenous.
3. Spread the caramel whip on top of the cooled cheesecake. Add remaining dulce de leche into a piping bag and drizzle on top on the caramel whip.
Enjoy your delicious caramel cheesecake!